Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Digest Number 5391

james Hosford

Thanks, really like the galley in the 53 but it’s a little out if my price range and it’s just me and maybe one other person so thought the 48 might be a better fit. Only thing I didn’t care for is the galley setup. I’ll just have to get on one to see what it’s like in person.

On Nov 28, 2017, at 1:21 PM, Dennis Johns sbmesasailor@yahoo.com [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Jay,

You should have a hole in the floor at about the center of the galley. The stool at the nav station can be removed and placed in the galley hole to brace against in rough weather. We didn't use it much as most people don't like to try to prepare meals in rough weather but it is an option for the open galley.

Dennis Johns
Libertad
Maramu #121

On Monday, November 27, 2017 5:30 PM, "amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Amel Yacht Owners - Forum for owners of Amel sailboats Group
10 Messages Digest #5391
1a Re: Mast Deck Flood Lights by bill_9895
1b Re: Mast Deck Flood Lights by "Mark Erdos" markerdos
1c Re: Mast Deck Flood Lights by bill_9895
1d Re: Mast Deck Flood Lights by rossirossix4
1e Re: Mast Deck Flood Lights by "Paul LaFrance" nomadforpaul
1f Re: Mast Deck Flood Lights by "Mark Pitt" markmpitt
1g Re: Mast Deck Flood Lights by "Ryan Meador" r4476243zrih6wqsypsd564pzjvuynkpgmjql77e
1h Re: Mast Deck Flood Lights by "sailormon" kimberlite1212
2a Re: Flexofold Prop by bill_9895
3 48galley by "Jay Hosford" jay.hosford
Messages
1a Re: Mast Deck Flood Lights
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:02 pm (PST) . Posted by: bill_9895

---In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, <seagasm@ ...> wrote :

Good morning crew, I would like to replace the Main Mast Deck Flood Light, preferably an LED. Has anyone got a contact where to obtain these and in 24Volt. There is such an array of options available, it's exhausting and I would like to stick with something close to the original.

Best Regards
Barry & Robyn
Tradewinds III SM #171

Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (13) . Top ^
1b Re: Mast Deck Flood Lights
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:06 pm (PST) . Posted by: "Mark Erdos" markerdos
OMG – You paid $610 for a light bulb?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising – St Lucia, the crime island

www.creampuff.us