Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Quantity and Type of Primary Rode

Jean-Pierre Germain <jgermain@...>

I have 100 meters of 10mm G40.  Add 50 meters of rode.

You will be glad to have lots very soon after you begin cruising

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY ELEUTHERA, SM007
Panama

On 28 Nov 2017, at 16:01, isaac_02906@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello All,

I believe I have a solid idea of the chain vs rope, BBB vs G40 and a lot vs a little compromises associated with anchor rode.  I would like to know what you actually carry and if you wished you carried something different or are happy with your choice.  I know we will be cruising the Bahamas and Caribbean, but beyond those areas is possible and I would like to be prepared for beyond....so basically, what would you carry for world cruising on an Amel SM?

Mark Isaac

SM #391

Ft. Lauderdale