Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Tonnage

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi,

On the travel lift scales Ocean Pearl is 18 tonnes loaded, if the scales are correct.

Regards

Danny

SM 299 Ocean Pearl

On 29 November 2017 at 09:21 "Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Jeppe,

First congratulations on become the new owner of SM2K #464.
Must be one of the last one commissioned!

On my British Registry both “Gross” and “Net” Tonnage showed 27.03 Tons (76.49 Cubic Meres).
Quite frankly I don’t know if these number are accurate, but if it helps you I can email you the copy of that certificate.

Sincerely, Alexandre

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Tonnage
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 1:41 PM

Dear SaoleileI have just become the owner
of SM464 and I also need to produce the calculations leading
to the gross/net  tonnage, so that the official measure can
make the International certificate of
tonnage.Have you recieved any info which can
help?Kind RegardsJeppe, SM464