From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 4:47 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Tonnage

Hi,

On the travel lift scales Ocean Pearl is 18 tonnes loaded, if the scales are correct.

Regards

Danny

SM 299 Ocean Pearl

On 29 November 2017 at 09:21 "Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Jeppe,

First congratulations on become the new owner of SM2K #464.
Must be one of the last one commissioned!

On my British Registry both “Gross” and “Net” Tonnage showed 27.03 Tons (76.49 Cubic Meres).
Quite frankly I don’t know if these number are accurate, but if it helps you I can email you the copy of that certificate.

Sincerely, Alexandre

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Tonnage
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 1:41 PM

Dear SaoleileI have just become the owner
of SM464 and I also need to produce the calculations leading
to the gross/net  tonnage, so that the official measure can
make the International certificate of
tonnage.Have you recieved any info which can
help?Kind RegardsJeppe, SM464