soon to be 48 owner with a few questions.....

Dave_Benjamin

Hi all,

We have a 1979 Maramu 48 under contract in California and will be
doing our sea trial and survey shortly. We have owned a number of
other boats up to 39 feet but this is our first experience with an Amel.

Is there anything specific to Amel's we should be looking out for
during survey? This particular boat had a very extensive refit
recently including a new Yanmar, all new electrical system, and
electronics so those are areas we don't anticipate problems.

I'm also interested in links to any good resources to learn more about
these boats.