From: isaac_02906@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Wed, Nov 29, 2017 9:33 am
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Solar Panel Location

Hello All,

I am considering adding solar to our SM and would like to know where members of the group have placed their panels and how they feel about their choice.  Ours does not currently have an arch, but we are willing to add one should that be the best location.  It looks like at least a few in the group have nice, clean installations using Atlantic Towers, and any feedback about their product and working with them would be appreciated.

Mark
SM #391
Ft. Lauderdale