Re: Bow Thuster Control Box

pjn.mccallin@...

Good evening Chuck, assuming it’s the box of tricks not the limit switches, whilst I cannot help by way of providing you with a new box, a short while ago I contacted Olivier asking if he would contact the original maker to re manufacturing a new box for me. The answer was that one box was not an attractive option, however if a number could get together he might be able to assist.
The fact is that without this box we are dead in the water, ever since I took delivery I am contious that Amel specific items will become harder and harder to source.
Might I suggest you contact Olivier to see what could be done in terms of a bulk order?
Sorry I cannot be more help but it may be a way out if it’s the box not a limit switch problem
Patrick 385 CARAMELLE Antigua.