Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Bow Thuster Control Box

James Cromie

I also might be interested, depending upon the cost.

James
S/V Soteria
SM 347

On Nov 30, 2017, at 8:06 PM, eric kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I might also be interested in a control box.

Please let me know the cost when you find out.
fair Winds
eric
Sm 376 Kimberlite

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 06:08 PM, Chuck Lacey clacey9@...[amelyachtowners] wrote:

Thank you Patrick,
Count me in for a spare "box of tricks". Maud told me the same thing. "No longer made". The circuit board seems a simple layout for the electrically inclined among us (not me). This whole process has been nerve racking to say the least. Such a critical part for safe maneuverability.

Chuck
s/v Joy
388
Stuck in Ft.Lauderdale

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 3:58 PM, pjn.mccallin@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good evening Chuck, assuming it’s the box of tricks not the limit switches, whilst I cannot help by way of providing you with a new box, a short while ago I contacted Olivier asking if he would contact the original maker to re manufacturing a new box for me. The answer was that one box was not an attractive option, however if a number could get together he might be able to assist.

The fact is that without this box we are dead in the water, ever since I took delivery I am contious that Amel specific items will become harder and harder to source.
Might I suggest you contact Olivier to see what could be done in terms of a bulk order?
Sorry I cannot be more help but it may be a way out if it’s the box not a limit switch problem
Patrick 385 CARAMELLE Antigua.