Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Super Maramu for sale

C G <camacfinancial@...>

Dear Ron and Heather,

Do you have any pictures available?

Kind Regards,

Caspar SM39

Ron and Heather BROWN <tradewindshull171@yahoo.com> wrote:
We have just returned from 3 year's cruising in SE Asia and have now
decided to sell our Super Maramu. She was constructed in 10/96 and has
been very well maintained by the original owners and ouselves. The
yacht is an Australian Registered Yacht. Also it is fitted with
professionally made electric S/S davits carrying the Aquapro Rib and
15hp outboard.

A full maintenance schedule since we owned the yacht is available.

For further information please email us direct at -
ronandheather@bigpond.com

Ron and Heather BROWN - SM #171