Re: Trinidad storage at Peake´s

svbebe <yahoogroups@...>

Ian & Judy,

We left BeBe in the water at Coral Cove for 3 weeks while we traveled
Peru. We rented an A/C unit that was delivered and installed in the
saloon hatch. I worked great. Trinidad can be very humid. You
should rent an A/C unit. I am sure that Peake's can recommend a supplier.

Regards,

Bill & Judy Rouse
s/v BeBe SM2 #387
Currently in Panama awaiting transit to the Pacific

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Ian & Judy Jenkins
<ianjudyjenkins@...> wrote:

Hi All, We shall be leaving Pen Azen ashore at Peake´s in Trindad
for 6 months from May. Someone has suggested that we hire aircon to
avoid damp and mildew. I remember Trinidad as being a particularly
rainy place.
Has anyone left their Amel in Trinidad , ashore, for the summer and
had problems with damp?
Cheers, Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Buzios, Brazil
Share what Santa brought you
https://www.mycooluncool.com