From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2017 1:03 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Diaphragm Bilge Pump failure.

If you make it to the windward Islands I would be interested in taking the old pump of your hands for the parts you mention. We don’t plan on going much further north than Guadeloupe this season.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising – Martinique

www.creampuff.us