Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Martinique.

Mark Erdos

Eric,

We will be here for at least 2 months, maybe three. We do need some stuff done by Amel. We need to have the wood replaced in our forward lockers (over the anchor well). I could do it myself but hate hate hate to sand fiberglass on a hot day. For me, this is money well spent. And the do-hicky under our furling headsail unit is bent (the thing fastening the big bracket attaches to). This needs to be replaced by a rigger.

Thanks for the offer to mule stuff for us. We are in good shape right now since Paul and Anna-Marie on Rita Kathryn carried a duffle bag of goodies to St. Lucia. However, If we need something, we’ll be sure to let you know.

We’ll still be here when you get back so let’s get together – finally!

Are you sure the electric is included???? We received a separate quote for it when we made the reservation. However, it was all in French so it could have been lost in Google Translate. I thought it was included for monthly rates but not weekly or daily. But, now I’m not sure.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Martinique

www.creampuff.us