Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Easy Lock Companionway Slide [1 Attachment]

Mark Erdos

Bill,

Very clever, I think I understand how it works.

Bill Rouse had something he posted quite a few years ago on the forum. He made some very clever handles out of wood. He posted the specs somewhere on this site. He gave them to other Amel owners he met along their journey. But alas, he ran out of them long before we bought our Amel.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Martinique

www.creampuff.us