Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Easy Lock Companionway Slide [1 Attachment]

greatketch@...

Ryan,

Exactly what I was thinking.  I had the design in my head, and Bill R's design on the forum was certainly a better iteration of my thoughts,  but we all have our priorities...  Heck, it took Amel ten years to make the change!

If I had access to my workshop fabricating something would have been a fun and interesting project, but really hard to justify the time and effort when they are available for $12...

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Fort Lauderdale, FL

---In amelyachtowners@..., <ryan.d.meador@...> wrote :

Bill, I had the same idea when I first saw how the door worked :)  But I assumed I would need to fabricate my own cam, so that was way down the priority list.  This looks like a fantastic solution, and I just ordered one.  Thanks!

Ryan
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA