Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Trinidad storage at Peake´s

Sailing Vessel Bozo Cinq <bozocinq@...>

Ian & Judy,

Someone recommended the following for Air conditioner in Trinidad.

Coast to Coast Service, Richard Hosan, tel: 868-680-2343, email:
gokool@tstt.net.tt (I am not sure about the email address-the .net.tt does
not seem correct?-If not try other variations such as .net or .tt after
tstt)

Gary L. Wollenberg

Sailing Vessel “Bozo Cinq”

bozocinq@wollenberg.net