From: amelliahona
Date: Saturday, March 15, 2008 12:06 am
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Transmission Oil Cooler and white puffy smoke or steam - overheating at high
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

Great Post Bill,

This is a routine maintenance that I hadn't even thought
of doing. I will add it to the rowing list.

Gary Silver S/V Liahona Amel SM2000 #335

".....If you are in the tropics with prolific barnacles and
mussels, we
recommend a check of this transmission oil cooler every 250 hours.

We posted photos in a new folder named "Transmission Oil Cooler."