Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel SM 2000 windless switch

Mark Erdos

Hi all,

I ordered some of the buttons below to have as spares in case the replacement buttons I installed from Vetus fail. However, when they arrived I found they are way too small for the holes in the windlass.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Martinique

www.creampuff.us