Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel SM 2000 windless switch

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Mark,

I just saw the switches delivered from Amel and new plastic switch sleeves we're delivered with the switches...maybe I can get a photo tomorrow.

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Dec 7, 2017 16:06, "'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I ordered some of the buttons below to have as spares in case the replacement buttons I installed from Vetus fail. However, when they arrived I found they are way too small for the holes in the windlass.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Martinique

www.creampuff.us