Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel SM 2000 windless switch

greatketch@...

That mistake would be mine...  I have used these switches  for a couple of projects, and linked the wrong size to my post about windlass switches!

My apologies to those who linked straight through to them.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Fort Lauderdale, FL

---In amelyachtowners@..., <andybuxford@...> wrote :

I see the linked items is described as 16mm and same company do
similar switches in 19mm and 25mm sizes.

I wonder if someone could've linked the wrong size by mistake,

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AFJXGZQ - "25mm Mounted Thread"
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075QBJVTS - "for 19mm 3/4" Mounting Hole" but 12v
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BM3AN24 - 19mm 24v

Be careful, this range appear to be available in 12v, 24v and 36v varieties.

Andy.