From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 11:05 AM
To: Ken Powers sailingaquarius@... [amelyachtowners]
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bilge Pump Quit

Ken, what was your resolution on your bilge pump?

I've just had the same issue on SM 387 (must be that hot weather in Trinidad!)

Thanks and regards, Dan Carlson, sv BeBe

Any Help Will be appreciated!

Our bilge pump was running for what seemed a long time.  So I went down to see what was up.  I found the motor running, but not pumping.  The motor drive a plastic gear that broke.

Does anyone know where I can get this part, or maybe I have to get a new bilge pump.  :)

Thanks in advance,

Ken Powers

Aquarius SM2K #262

In Trinidad Crews Inn