Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Companionway Removal, another method.

greatketch@...

You can access the weather stripping easily without fully removing the slide, just lift the slide up.

There is a stop on the bottom, aft side of the slide that is easily removable, and once off,  the slide can rise--until it hits the dodger. More than high enough to easily access the weather stripping.

Just a random thought:  It would be nice if that stop was positioned to actually stop the slide at the correct point to lock in place with the cross bar.  Sigh... I think I just assigned myself another project.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Fort Lauderdale, FL