From: simms@... [amelyachtowners]
To: Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners]
Sent: Mon, Dec 11, 2017 6:40 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Batteries

Hi again Pat, after I get to the boat in the next few days I will post photos of the hand book and the graph of the desulphation program. Basically it is a controlled period of seriously high voltage over charging. A lot of gas given off. Caps off the batteries and the battery compartment lid closed and no naked flames any where near. Would be impossible in a boat without a closed and vented battery compartment.
Regards
Danny
SM 299
Ocean Pearl
Sent from my Vodafone Smart
On 12 Dec 2017 11:11, "Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Danny, Do you use your solar panels to disulfide your batteries ? My solar reg. has that option.
Thanks,
Pat SM#123