Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Viewing Amel 54 - what to look for?

Marcel Krauth <marcel.krauth@...>

I have the Amel 54 nr 171 based in Greece and I will probably sell the boat in 2018 or 2019
that is one of the last 54 produced by Amel
SY Ganesha

On 12/12/2017 15:17, cpp_berkeley@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Hi everyone -

New member here. I'm looking at an Amel 54 soon and while I'll have a surveyor look at the boat prior to purchase, I'll take a look at it on my own first.

This group is one of the reasons, among many, that I'm considering an Amel. The collective knowledge and camaraderie here is truly amazing.

What would you, as Amel owners, suggest that I look for when viewing the 54? What are common problem areas?

Thanks!