Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Viewing Amel 54 - what to look for?

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

I have seen Marcel's 54, GANESHA.

Marcel Krauth is meticulous in his care of GANESHA. I rarely see such care. Also, let me point out that Marcel is the one who designed an arch for the 54 which was later distributed by Emek. It was because of the inspiration of Marcel's design that Emek designed the SM arch.

Also, Marcel designed and supervised the manufacturing of a hard top for the 54. The design is clean and very effective.

GANESHA is certainly a 54 to consider. If you are in the market for a 54, don't pass up the opportunity to own GANESHA.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 8:31 AM, Marcel Krauth marcel.krauth@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I have the Amel 54 nr 171 based in Greece and I will probably sell the boat in 2018 or 2019
that is one of the last 54 produced by Amel
SY Ganesha

On 12/12/2017 15:17, cpp_berkeley@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Hi everyone -

New member here. I'm looking at an Amel 54 soon and while I'll have a surveyor look at the boat prior to purchase, I'll take a look at it on my own first.

This group is one of the reasons, among many, that I'm considering an Amel. The collective knowledge and camaraderie here is truly amazing.

What would you, as Amel owners, suggest that I look for when viewing the 54? What are common problem areas?

Thanks!