From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 6:17 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Viewing Amel 54 - what to look for?

Hi everyone -

New member here. I'm looking at an Amel 54 soon and while I'll have a surveyor look at the boat prior to purchase, I'll take a look at it on my own first.

This group is one of the reasons, among many, that I'm considering an Amel. The collective knowledge and camaraderie here is truly amazing.

What would you, as Amel owners, suggest that I look for when viewing the 54? What are common problem areas?

Thanks!