Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] electric gas switch

Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...>

Eric, I have two gas tanks in the compartment on the portside. Both are connected to that switch. One tank has European connection and uses buthan (available here in Martinique), the other has a U.S. connection and uses propane. Why are you asking? Is there anything important that I don't konw/should consider?
Regards, Alex
AMEL54#15, NO STRESS

On Saturday, December 9, 2017, 5:45:53 PM GMT-4, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Alex,