From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of cpp_berkeley
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 8:20 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Viewing Amel 54 - what to look for?

Apologies, I'm Scott.

Thanks for the recommendation on the surveyor. The boat I'm looking at is in France, so I'll reach out to Olivier and mention that you sent me his way. :)

I'm visiting her without the broker/surveyor for the first look to determine whether to move forward with the survey. Your tips are helpful and it'd be great if you (and others) could note any Amel specific problem areas.

I understand the Volvo D3-110 can cause headaches if bad fuel is encountered. I also understand they revised the engine to take care of these problems, but unsure when those revisions were made?