Aquarius
SM2K 262
Currently in Panama (Shelter Island Marina)

On Monday, December 11, 2017 7:41 AM, "'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

At one point, I think Amel had these in stock. Have you checked with Maud?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper
Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275
Currently cruising - Martinique
www.creampuff.us

From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 11:05 AM
To: Ken Powers sailingaquarius@... [amelyachtowners]
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bilge Pump Quit

Ken, what was your resolution on your bilge pump?

I've just had the same issue on SM 387 (must be that hot weather in Trinidad!)

Thanks and regards, Dan Carlson, sv BeBe

Any Help Will be appreciated!

Our bilge pump was running for what seemed a long time.  So I went down to see what was up.  I found the motor running, but not pumping.  The motor drive a plastic gear that broke.

Does anyone know where I can get this part, or maybe I have to get a new bilge pump.  :)

Thanks in advance,

Ken Powers
Aquarius SM2K #262
In Trinidad Crews Inn