Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bilge Pump Quit

James Studdart

Hi,
We bought one for around 130 euro from Amel about 6 months ago. It is expensive for what it is. I can’t imagine a replacement pump that works for a decade and a half is cheap either! It was fairly easy to replace once we had the part.

Cheers,
James.
SV SeaBean
SM#344

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 10:41 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

At one point, I think Amel had these in stock. Have you checked with Maud?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Martinique

www.creampuff.us