Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bilge Pump Quit

Mark Erdos

My 2 cents: My bilge pump has lasted about 17 years now. I don’t consider it old technology, but old faithful. IMHO, you get what you pay for.

I carry a rebuild kit including the plastic wheel. I also have a complete spare (new).

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Martinique

www.creampuff.us