Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Companionway Removal, another method.

Dimitris Krasopoulos

For your information all the photos and instructions for the companion way repair are in the Facebook group page.
One more time I want to thank Eric on Kimberlite for his assistance and ideas

Best Regards

Dimitris Krasopoulos
Mob:+306944302318

Eric,