Amel Santorin Propeller Question

Azimuth

I own a 1997 Amel Santorin with what I believe is the original propeller, which is a 3 blade bronze propeller.  As you may know, there is no manual in existence for the Santorin, and the boat definitely does not have a feathering prop, as indicated in the Super Maramu 2000 manual.  Is anyone familiar with the type of prop that the Santorins were originally fitted with?  The currently problem is that we are losing boat speed, but with no change in RPM or engine sound. Everything else appears normal.  Does anyone know whether these propellers are bonded? We are wondering if the loss of boat speed could be a problem with the bonding on the propeller bearing?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.  I also have reached out to Amel Caraibes (we are currently in Antigua).

Lisa Tharpe

S/V Azimuth #143