Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel Santorin Propeller Question

eric freedman

Liasa,

I do not know anything about the transmission on a SN.

However the last thing in the drive chain is the transmission.

My guess I that your transmission is slipping.

I would have someone look into that.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376