Replacement of SM scuppers

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

Too many years in the Caribbean (if that is possible) has lead to my having some mold
growing right into the white rubber scupper channel on my SM 2000. No amount of
scrubbing will remove it. I am considering replacing the scupper and wrote to Olivier Beaute
to see if it is feasible. He corresponded and inquired if I had, "rubber or PVC scuppers?" I
believe mine are rubber. Many Amel SM prior to mine had brown rubber scuppers, mine has
white scuppers, Does anybody out there know when PVC scuppers came into use and can
discuss the pro/con of rubber vs PVC scuppers.

All the best, Gary