Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Onan genset trouble code "seven blinks"

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

John

Don't look too hard for the water flow sensor that Eric spoke about. If your Onan is original and if nobody added one and also changed the PCB, you will not have one.

I am not sure of the year this was added, but it certainly wasn't included with your generation of Onan.

All SM are not equal.

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Dec 16, 2017 22:34, "'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi John,

There is also a sensor in the intake water hose to the raw water pump. The hole in the sensor is small and frequently becomes clogged with rust, It is easy to remove, it just unscrews. It is something to check .

Yo will see it mounted to a piece of pipe in the seawater hose.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376