Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] hatch gaskets

Peter Forbes

Yes Jeff I would like to know that too. Also I need to replace the compact of the blind/ mosquito screen on all these hatches - I think Lewmar won’t any longer supply so how does one get those replacements?

Peter
Peter
Carango
Amel 54 #035
Marigot Bay

Peter Forbes
00447836 209730

On 17 Dec 2017, at 13:15, jmkraus@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good Morning Amelians,

I need to change the gaskets on the forward hatches.

I did the saloon hatch a couple years ago, and seem to remember the gasket was a 1 piece gasket that I got from lewmar.

I believe the OD dimensions on the 2 hatches are 22.5" by 22.5" and 20.5" by 22.5" .

They are lewmar low profile hatches, but I'm not sure of the model #.

If anyone has the kit # or model # to help me order the gaskets, I would be greatly appreciative.

Jeff

Spirit Amel 54 #14