Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Seafood Party in Martinique

Mark Erdos

Hi Jeff,

We’re game – It’ll be a long walk for us to get there but I think it’ll be worth it.

We’ll keep an eye on Spirit while you are away. Please let us know if you need anything.

Thanks for the bag of food. I’m assuming you where the food fairy that left us some goodies in the early dawn. The OJ was a nice treat!

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Martinique

www.creampuff.us