Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel Santorin Propeller Question

Mark Erdos

Your transmission could be different from mine. I have a Hurth ZF25 transmission. If you have the same you can only use automatic transmission fluid (ATF) Type A.

The fluid should be checked when cold.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Martinique

www.creampuff.us