From: Jhawksgpmsales@aol.com [mailto:Jhawksgpmsales@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 5:50 PM
To: kimberlt@optonline.net
Subject: Re: CALPEDA PUMP

Dear Eric:

Thank you for your E-mail and order.

As promised we have confirmed that the pump we ordered for your company
should leave Calpeda's factory on Monday and we would expect it to arrive in
our Dearborn Hts. Distribution Center between Wednesday and Friday of next
week.

Because I will be traveling on business next week I offer our Distribution
Center Manager Mr. Greg Price at 313-278-7867 as a contact. I will copy Greg
on this E-mail.

I have passed on your request that if the shipment comes in to our facility
on Friday to ship to you on your FedEx account for Saturday delivery. If it
comes in prior to Friday our instructions are to ship your account,
afternoon delivery.

Thanks again for your valued order and I hope you will have a pleasant
weekend working on boats. I may do a little of that too.

Best regards, Jeff

Jeff hawks
GPM Midwest Region
491 Lexington Ave.