Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Maramu. Yard sling lifting positions

James Alton

Miles,

   If you want to provide an email address,  I can send you photos of Sueño in the slings.  One other thing to consider is the location of any custom thruhull fittings on your boat, especially sensors that protrude such as a paddle wheel speed sensor.

Best,

James

SV Sueño
Maramu #220

On Dec 20, 2017, at 5:46 PM, smiles bernard smilesbernard@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi there

I’m about to get my 1985 maramu out of the water for the first time in our ownership
I’d really appreciate any advice on where the best position for the yard slings is.

Normally I’d guess aligned with major bulkheads but I’m not yet too familiar with her underwater profile

Many thanks in advance!
Fair winds

Miles