Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Auxiliary fuel tanks

VLADIMIR SONSEV

I do the same. I have 3 tanks 15 G each. And I have 24 V pump that fit's in the tanks.

Vladimir
SM 345 " LIFE IS GOOD"

On Dec 21, 2017 11:32, "thomas.kleman" <no_reply@...> wrote:

Hey Eric- I've been toying around with the idea of repurposing the life-raft locker in this way. One non-scientific data point that has given me pause is that when I last changed batteries, I had all 13 DT-31 batteries on the port side of my boat outside the cockpit waiting to be taken off. I noticed (or at least I perceived) a slight list of my boat to port. I wondered if 300 liters of fuel in the locker would create a similar issue. Have you noticed this ? Confession- I've done no calculations relating to the relative weights, the position of those weights, etc............one of those possible boat projects that sits idling in front of the first speed bump it encounters.

Tom Kleman
SV L'ORIENT
SM2K #422
Currently in Antigua