Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Hurth Transmissions freewheeling folding prop

Porter McRoberts

Great Question Eric!
Thanks Gabrielle!

Porter
Porter McRoberts
S/V Ibis: Amel 54-#152
Ft. Lauderdale
www.fouribis.com ( http://www.fouribis.com/ )
portermcroberts@...

On Dec 21, 2017, at 12:25 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]
< amelyachtowners@... > wrote:

*Hola Gabriele,*

*Where would you recommend docking Kimberlite for a month or two in
Cartagena?*

*What town do you live in Colombia?*

*Fair Winds*

*Eric*