From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 7:01 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Auxiliary fuel tanks

Has anyone used the collapsible auxiliary fuel containers that are available?  They seem like a nice option for economizing in space when not needed.

James

sm 347

On Dec 21, 2017, at 1:23 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Tom,

I don’t notice any major list to port with the 70 gallons in the liferaft locker, possibly a degree or two.

Additionally the fuel in the tanks is not a permanent condition as is the batteries.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376