Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re-rigging and mast step

Willem Kroes

Hi Tom,

On my SM2k, I bought early spring, there is also a staysail rigging installed. Mr. Olivier Beaute criticized the engineering when he surveyed the boat and this was redone properly this summer.

But I am confused about the correct sheeting of the staysail. Where to attach the sheeting blocks on deck? I have seen the arrangement on a 54, but the stays of that boat are totally different positioned

Did you have already some experience with this? May be some pictures?

Kind regards,

Willem Kroes

SM2k #351 “Kavanga” now on dry standing in Combarro, Spain