Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Insurance

I am following this thread too.

Y Yacht proposed 60% more than my present policy…

Guess I’m not going there…

Jean-PIerre Germain
SY Eleuthera, SM007

On 25 Dec 2017, at 07:28, Vladimir Sonsev sonsev52@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Please provide contact info or your  Y Yacht an English based insurance broker.
MI contact:
Sonsev52 at Gmail

Vladimir
SM345 "LIGE IS GOOD"

On Dec 21, 2017 01:03, "Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Paul, If you have trouble contacting Georgetown Marina , they just closed until after the New Years and Nick who will be doing the work on your boat left a couple of days ago for New Zealand and will return in three weeks. I am glad things work out with your insurance.

Happy Holidays,
Pat & Diane
SM Shenanigans