Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aquarius Tour

SAMET GOLGECI

AHOY My Friends;
Wishing you all magical Happy Holidays and smooth sailing!
May you sail right through a Merry Christmas into a Happy New Year 2018.
🤶☃️☃️☃️ 🍾🍾🍾 🥂

(Please excuse typos, this was written on my mobile)

Saygilarimizla / Best Regards / Mit Freundliche Grusse;

Samet Golgeci
Managing Owner
Finike Yachting Agency

Mobile      : +90 542 657 43 03 (Whatsapp Available)
Web         : www.finikeyachting.com
E-mail      : finikeyachting@...
Transitlog Renewals + Check in & out procedures for Turkey + Brokerage
Yacht Guardianage including technical services and maintenance
Real Estate consultancy including organise house repairs + Maintenance
Supervising vacant property + Fresh Provisions & Supplies + Duty Free Diesel

Happy Holidays Amel Owners!

We have owned Aquarius for just about a year now, and would like to thank all of the ALL of you for your emails and comments because Z and I have learned so much for these emails.  The learning curve is big when buying your first boat, especially if your first boat is 53 feet.....  THANKS!

We have a tour of Aquarius at:

Merry Christmas!

Ken Powers
Aquarius SM2K #262