Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aquarius Tour

Chuck_Kim_Joy

Thank you both for sharing a bit of your life. Great video and one I can share with my family until I can make my own. Very generous for you to produce and share. Sail safely and enjoy your time together. We look forward to viewing some more YouTube videos. Hopefully we will cross paths some day.

Chuck and Kim
s/V Joy
SM2K #388

On Dec 25, 2017, at 7:16 AM, SAMET GOLGECI finikeyachting@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

AHOY My Friends;
Wishing you all magical Happy Holidays and smooth sailing!
May you sail right through a Merry Christmas into a Happy New Year 2018.
🤶☃️☃️☃️ 🍾🍾🍾 🥂

(Please excuse typos, this was written on my mobile)

Saygilarimizla / Best Regards / Mit Freundliche Grusse;

Samet Golgeci
Managing Owner
Finike Yachting Agency

Mobile      : +90 542 657 43 03 (Whatsapp Available)
Web         : www.finikeyachting.com
E-mail      : finikeyachting@...
Transitlog Renewals + Check in & out procedures for Turkey + Brokerage
Yacht Guardianage including technical services and maintenance
Real Estate consultancy including organise house repairs + Maintenance
Supervising vacant property + Fresh Provisions & Supplies + Duty Free Diesel

Happy Holidays Amel Owners!

We have owned Aquarius for just about a year now, and would like to thank all of the ALL of you for your emails and comments because Z and I have learned so much for these emails.  The learning curve is big when buying your first boat, especially if your first boat is 53 feet.....  THANKS!

We have a tour of Aquarius at:

Merry Christmas!

Ken Powers
Aquarius SM2K #262