Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: SSB Grounding/Earthing

eric freedman

Hi Alan,

I’ll  have to look at my setup.

On another subject, I just had Kimberlite  re-rigged in Martinique. I had them remove the insulators on the triadic as it was used for my Weatherfax which is now history. I removed the coax and all is well. However there is another piece of coax in the mizzen, and in the aft head it is marked BLU—do you know what that means- I did not have a chance to trace it back to the nav station before I left Kimberlite. I thought it might

 have been for the Navtex which was a part of the Weatherfax but required a separate antenna.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376