Re: SSB Grounding/Earthing

danielmfrey63@...

Hi Alan

Thx a lot for Your explanations. That were exactly the informations I needed.

Please allow three more questions:

- do you have Pictures by any chance of Your wiring in the Lazarett?
- the AMEL pre-installed wire from the nav table to the Lazarett on my SN is a "big fat" one. How did you mecanically attache it to tiny small screw of the tuner?
- yes, the SN is a 12V system. Can you give me some guidance towards the "relay" I have to look for. I have experience at all with relays.

Again, thank you very much for Your time and for sharing Your Knowledge.

Best - Daniel