Atlantic Tower Arch Installation, Alternate Method

Mark Isaac

Hello All,

I watched the installation video on AT's website and read everything I could find on the Owner's group regarding the installation of the arch.  After sleeping on it, it occurred to me that it may be easier (given the manpower) and more forgiving (easy to make adjustments before drilling) if I assemble and pretension the arch, lift it in place, adjust to my preference, mark mounting holes, remove arch, drill, pot the deck, re-drill, bed and install.  Dos anyone see any reason why this wouldn't work, or problems with the method?  When they open for the day, I'll call the company for their feedback as well.

Mark
S/V Lulu
SM #391
Ft. Lauderdale